Sea Star Shape Magic Private Label Natural Sea Sponges
Yellow lemon sea star shape magic private label natural sea sponges What is Konjac? Amorphophallus konjac or konjac for short, is a perennial herb that is known to grow at elevations of 2500 meters. This plant is indigenous to the tropical and subtropical zones in the Eastern Hemispere like...
Amorphophallus konjac or konjac for short, is a perennial herb that is known to grow at elevations of 2500 meters. This plant is indigenous to the tropical and subtropical zones in the Eastern Hemispere like Japen, China, Korea. As a skin care product, the Konjac Plant produces natural antioxidants and vitamins.
What is Lavender Konjac Sponge?
Konjac sponge is made from the root of the konjac vegetable. The all natural vegetable fiber has a unique, fine texture, making it perfect for removing impurities to bring out your brightest complexion.
Lavender is called "the king of the herb". It is well-known as a nature sedative, used in aromatherapy to treat anxiety, difficulty sleeping, nervousness, and restlessness. It can accelerate cell regeneration, quicken the wound's concrescence, it also can meliorate acne, abscess and eczema on the skin. When cleansing body, it can prevent bacteria from growth, remove oil and cleanup detoxification. While cleansing and massaging body with lavender konjac sponge, it has abirritative effect.
As a leading enterprise in this field, Bebevisa is the only company specializing in the production of konjac sponge series products.We have a stable cooperative relationship with raw materials suppliers to guarantee the reliability of our product, good ability to research, design & develop products, the strict quality control system and high-quality products and service.
1. The only Chinese company specializing in konjac products.
2. Over 12 years R&D and production history.
3. Strong cooperative relationship with raw materials suppliers.
4. 100% pure konjac vegetable fible.
5. More than 200 types of konjac products.
6. Sold in Sephora, Lancome, Watsons, Mannings, Sasa, etc.
1. Free samples.
2. OEM & ODM service.
3. Competitive price
4. Mixed products order.
5. Quick response.
How to Use:
1. Soften by soaking in warm water for 3-5 minutes;
2. Gently massage your face or body in circling motion;
3. After use, rinse it and dry it .
4. Hang in a well-ventilatedplace for air drying, best to keep in the refrigerator with polybag for thr next use.
Note: the product is a kind of natural vegetable fiber, if mildudwed and cellulose decomposed, please change a new one.
If you have any inquiryfor konjac sponge,konjac mask, Please contact by below information: